- CGC in house design team offer clients the full “Workplace design service” from Initial client brief through concept design, spatial co-ordination and technical design whether this is existing space or brand-new premises. This delivery approach has worked successfully with many of CGC existing clients, who roll out their new collaborative and flexible work places across regional offices.
- Space planning this important part of workplace design develops the client brief and determines how spaces should be laid out and utilised. CGC are adept at efficiently planning workplaces, including highly cellular layouts, open plan, agile workplaces and call centres.
- CGC in house design team undertake the Design Management role for clients, coordinating the entire team including MEP consultants, security consultants, acoustic, multimedia designers and signage / branding. CGC demonstrate proven delivery to the client’s satisfaction.
- Ergonomic Furniture selection and procurement is also provided by CGC in house design team, creating dynamic workplace design and enhancing the comfort and wellbeing of employees.
- CGC design team can assist Clients with Planning Return to Office – post Covid-19 safeguarding that their offices will provide a safe solution for returning staff.
For more information please contact – Stephen Booker