- Contract administrator appointed by the client to administer the contract between employer and contractor.
- Act as Employers Agent to represent the client interests in both pre & post contract works under design and build form of contract
- Clients representative acting on behalf of the client to perform and fulfil his duties under the contract.
- Design management oversee and managing the design consultant teams to meet programme and quality parameters
- Project monitoring for clients, funding institutions or Banks, protecting their interests by monitoring the performance of the developer.
- Programme Management supporting clients by overseeing delivery of multiple projects within their organisations, managing risks & issues, stakeholder communication, budget controls and programme governance.
For more information please contact – Andrew Flynn