I am an accomplished Project Manager with over 25+ years working in construction, highly experienced in providing client representation for a range of commercial businesses within Canary Wharf, the City of London and globally. I have considerable project and programme management experience with a proven record of successfully delivering major projects against exacting stakeholder requirements, under challenging time and budget constraints.
• High specification construction management.
• Client focused, tenacious and dedicated to meeting the aspirations of my clients.
• Particularly strong problem solving skills, with the ability to think outside of the box.
• Excellent planning and co-ordination of the projects cycle and driving design teams to facilitate project delivery.
• Sound commercial understanding of the development process, in particular the management
of project cost plans.
• Proactive determination of procurement strategies and resolution of contractual issues.
Considerable experience of high quality and complex developments:
• UBS Poland Service Centre, Off-Shoring, Poland
• UBS Wealth Management, Regional Branch Offices, UK
• Barclays Capital, Relocation, UK
• Clifford Chance, Relocation to Canary Wharf
• Clifford Chance, Global Offices
• Pinsent Masons, Migration management
• Trowers & Hamlins, City relocation
• Antofagasta, City relocation
• Ewhurst Park, Basingstoke