I am an accomplished Project Director with extensive experience of providing client Project
Management roles for high quality and complex developments of major banking and financial institutions within the City of London and Canary Wharf.
I am client focused and dedicated to meeting the aspirations of my clients.
Excellent planning and co-ordination of the projects cycle and driving design teams to facilitate project delivery.
Sound commercial understanding of the development process, in particular the management
of project cost plans.
– Morgan Stanley, Frankfurt European Headquarters – 108,000sq ft Trading & office Cat A & B fit-out
– UBS, 1-2 & 6 Broadgate, London – 174,000sq ft Lease break decommission & hand back
– UBS, Golden Lane – Reception Refurbishment plus all 6 floors CAT A & new furniture refresh
– UBS, 3 Finsbury Avenue – Cat A & B refresh for Wealth Management Division
– UBS, 21 Lombard Street – 100,000sq /ft Reception Refurbishment plus all floors CAT A refresh
– UBS, Jersey Wealth Management Office – 20,000 sq ft Shell & Core to Occupation
– Morgan Stanley, Canary Wharf – 400,000 sq ft Trading & Office Floor Cat A & B fit-out
– Barclays Bank, Canary Wharf Headquarters – 1,000,000 sq ft Shell & Core to Occupation
– Barclays Global Investors, Royal Mint Court – 70,000 sq ft Cat B fit-out
– Barclaycard, Spinning Fields, Manchester – 120,000 sq ft Cat B fit-out
– Clifford Chance, City Point – 60,000 sq ft CAT B fit-out
– BP Amoco, Sunbury-on-Thames – £60m construction management contract new build
– Tate Gallery of Modern Art, Bankside – £90m construction management Contract new build
– NatWest Bank, Aldgate – £350m IBM Retail Banking Platform branch roll-out
– Royal Opera House, Convent Garden – £150m construction management contract new build